- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
General Tyre and Rubber Company
Pakistan’s largest and most advanced tyre manufacturer, The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited (GTR) has achieved yet another milestone and has become the first tyre company in the history of…
General Tyre and Rubber Company is going to invest PKR 1.2 billion in FY16 for expansion in tyre production. The plant is presently capable of producing around 3.1 million tyres, of various sorts. With the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.