- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
General Tyre and Rubber Company
Pakistan’s largest and most advanced tyre manufacturer, The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited (GTR) has achieved yet another milestone and has become the first tyre company in the history of…
General Tyre and Rubber Company is going to invest PKR 1.2 billion in FY16 for expansion in tyre production. The plant is presently capable of producing around 3.1 million tyres, of various sorts. With the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.