- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
honda civic 2016 exterior
A few days back, I was driving my Suzuki Alto (2003) on a service lane and I saw a new Civic (10th Generation) coming from the opposite direction. As it approached, I realized it was too wide for the street and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.