- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
honda civic vti
A couple of decades ago, there was a mutually agreed notion among the drivers and car guys that cars with automatic transmission are bad for fuel economy. Move back to the 70s and 60s, automatic cars used to be…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.