- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
Rain brings relief in extremely hot summers but it also brings a serious danger to motorist in the form of hydroplaning/aquaplaning. Wet and fast is a dangerous combination. The hydroplaning or aquaplaning…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.