- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
Our car imports have increased by 35%. And 90% of those imports are used cars. Latest figure, of first 10 months of current fiscal year, is $218.4 million compared to last year’s $161 million of the same…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.