- Another Massive Petrol Price Hike Expected!?
- Why Proton Saga is a High-Quality Car?
- Bookings of All Proton Cars Suspended
- Honda Civic 2022 – Dominating Pakistani Market since Launch
- Government increased petrol prices by Rs. 30
- BAIC X25 Spotted, Is Sazgar Launching It?
- Hyundai Recalled 239,000 Cars Including Elantra
- Beggar Gifts His Wife Bike Worth INR. 90,000
- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study
Lexus tops the JD Power’s 2016 Vehicle Dependability Study once again. This is the fifth year since Lexus has held the top spot. JD Power conducted research on vehicles that have been originally owned for three…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.