- Has Changan Just Hinted a New Car Launch?
- This Ramazan, Let’s Try To Be A Responsible Road User
- “Alsvin is Much Better Than City” – Owner’s Review
- Lahore High Court Questions The Govt On Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Here Are The Best Selling Cars of March 2021
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
karachi road accidents
According to Dr. Amir Shaikh, DIG Karachi Traffic Police, five fatal accidents occur every two days on roads in the city. Statistics for the first four months of 2016 were shared with the media. Talking about…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.