- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
Karachi Transport Ittehad
KARACHI: In spite of the historic reduction in fuel prices, the transporters have announced that they will reduce the fares in Karachi by one rupee only. On Thursday, members of Karachi Transport Ittehad…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.