- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
Usman Ansari 1,793
Ever since the local production of automobiles started in the early 90s, the options for a car buyer in Pakistan remained on a decline. As compared to the 80s when there used to be several options for each…
I recently sold my 1998 Suzuki Khyber and bought a "ghar ki chali hui" (Home driven) 2004 Suzuki Cultus and later the other day when I was going somewhere with a friend of mine, whom I asked to open the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.