- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Usman Ansari 90
Ever since the local production of automobiles started in the early 90s, the options for a car buyer in Pakistan remained on a decline. As compared to the 80s when there used to be several options for each…
I recently sold my 1998 Suzuki Khyber and bought a "ghar ki chali hui" (Home driven) 2004 Suzuki Cultus and later the other day when I was going somewhere with a friend of mine, whom I asked to open the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.