- Finally! Lahore High Court Takes Notice Of Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
The 1300cc-1800cc segment has always been dominated by Toyota and Honda in Pakistan, but there may be going to be a new entrance in the market, KIA Cerato. The South Korean company is reportedly all set to…
Ali Laghari 193
The South Korean automaker Kia has recently launched the Grand Carnival (3.3-liter engine vehicle) and K2700 (pickup) in the country. And after that, the flood of rumours, about the Kia cars, have been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.