- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
The all new 2016 Audi A4 has been launched and Audi Pakistan is pumped up about their new offering as well. The deliveries of the new A4 will start from the start of 2016 in Pakistan. The new A4 saloon is…
When the image was leaked out on the internet, it was reported to be the next generation Toyota Corolla however, as it turned out to be - it was not. Since the magazine page is from Japan and very little…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.