- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
The 19th SAARC summit is a diplomatic summit, which was originally scheduled to be held in Islamabad, Pakistan on 15-16 November, 2016. The summit was to be attended by eight SAARC members along with several…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.