- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
In a rather good news, MG Pakistan claimed that it has delivered 3,000+ units of MG HS and MG ZS to its customers. In a video on its official Facebook page, the company mentioned that it has delivered these…
For the last couple of years, its raining compact crossover SUVs in Pakistan and the recent launch of Haval H6 and Haval Jolion are the recent examples. Sazgar Engineering, the local partner of Haval, started…
Karachi is, hands down, the most unsafe city of Pakistan. Mobile phones, cash, cars, and even people’s lives are in danger at all hours. Living in Karachi, you never know what’s coming for you. All kinds of…
You must have seen photos of MG cars stuck at Karachi port on social media. We have finally got a really good news for buyers of these vehicles. According to our sources, a court has ordered to release of these…
According to recent media reports, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has started a probe against a new car company, reportedly Morris Garage (MG) Pakistan.. According to details, FBR launches investigation over…
We are back with another owner's review, and today we are reviewing the recently-launched MG HS. The car is another new entrant in the compact SUV segment and surely has created a serious buzz among the buyers.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.