- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
Ministry of Industries and Production
Almost a week back, Pakistan’s Finance Minister, Mr Shaukat Tarin, told the media that the government is banning the import of CBU vehicles for six to nine months to control the Account Deficit. His statement…
Shortly after reducing car prices, automakers in Pakistan are planning to hike the prices back up. But their plans won’t go far as the government takes a stand against the unreasonable car price hikes. As per a…
Electric Vehicle (EV) policy, which was earlier approved by the federal cabinet, was met with criticism from significant stakeholders from the auto sector. The EV policy was put forth by the Ministry of Climate…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.