- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
- Locally-Assembled Corolla Cross to be Launched in 2023
- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
Thousands of cars, especially in Karachi, are now rain flooded after monsoon wrecked a havoc in Southern part of Pakistan. Along with life losses, the residents of metropolis city have faced huge property…
Considering how much rain many of Pakistani cities are getting nowadays, I think it is safe to say the monsoon in Pakistan has started. It is going to take some time for the rain to get up to the north of the…
Well since monsoon is almost here, you can expect sudden rain and flash floods in many cities of Pakistan. We see images of submerged cars all the time on social media. It is another debate why the flash floods…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.