- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
- 3 cars to buy under PKR 1.5 Lac in Pakistan
- 10 best used cars under 5 lacs in Pakistan
- Honda S2000 Owner’s Review – All You Need To Know!
- 10 Factors That Increase Fuel Consumption – check them out!
Considering how much rain many of Pakistani cities are getting nowadays, I think it is safe to say the monsoon in Pakistan has started. It is going to take some time for the rain to get up to the north of the…
Aref Ali 11
Talking about the monsoon season and sudden rains, one of the most import things that’s gonna save you from rear ending someone in front of you are your car tires. If you face light showers every now and…
Aref Ali 5
Well since monsoon is almost here, you can expect sudden rain and flash floods in many cities of Pakistan. We see images of submerged cars all the time on social media. It is another debate why the flash floods…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.