- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
When it comes to motorcycles, we Pakistanis have been very reluctant to change in the motorcycle industry which is why, we still have 4-5 decades old designs on sale and advertised with new and exciting vinyls…
In the beginning of this year 2010, I was pleased to hear that Yamaha was interested to free us of the doodh-wali-bikes. They showed very high interest for their proposal, the interest can be weighed by the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.