- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
Sindh Government has been losing money at a rate of about Rs 200 million rupees a month, as stated by chairman of All Pakistan Motor Dealers Association (APDMA). People not paying taxes is one major reason for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.