- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
Since the launch of App Store back in 2008, Appification (a term I use to describe the app era which is 2008-present) has taken the world by storm. And don’t get me wrong, by the world I don’t just mean the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.