- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
NML (Nishat Mills Limited) is selling 40pc stake of its auto assembling business to the Sojitz Corp., a Japan native company, the company informed PSX (Pakistan Stock Exchange) on Thursday. Sources report…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.