- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
pakistan automotive industry
Would Chinese autos cut out a market in Pakistan? It appears to be possible, yet it will take some time. Pakistan's first-ever locally assembled Chinese auto, FAW V2, will hit the streets very soon.…
Adopting to international standards in terms of Technology, innovation or facelift never seemed to be the point of focus or concern for Pakistan automobile industry. Our automotive industry is still struggling…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.