- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The new Toyota Corolla 2017 facelift has started to make its way to Toyota showrooms across the country. You might have already seen some in the showrooms, or on trailers on motorways towards their destination.…
Although government had announced late last year that the automakers should prepare and switch over to Euro-II emissions standards by July 2012 however, Indus Motors was short-sighted in making the necessary…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.