- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
PakWheels Faisalabad Auto Show
PakWheels is taking its auto show to the city of Faisalabad on 6th December, 2015. The venue for the show is D-Ground. Faisalabad is the third most populous city of Pakistan, after Karachi and Lahore, and is…
If you ask any car enthusiast about Faisalabad and its cars, he will instantly tell you about the famous Lamborghini Aventador. And before that Aventador, we had that beautiful red 2006 Ferrari F430. Faisalabad…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.