- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Pakistanis love to take trips to the Northern areas during holidays, no matter the situation. This Eid-ul-Azha, people got too excited, and things got out of control. Thousands of people went to the tourist…
A piece of disturbing news for all citizens, All Pakistan Oil Tankers Contractors Association (APOTCA) has called a nationwide strike, suspending the supply of petroleum products to the whole country until…
The recent petroleum shortage across the country has led to rising concerns, needed to be dealt in a swift manner. One way in which the government is likely to fix the situation is to end the uniform pricing…
Recently, there is a huge dip in the price of petrol and other petroleum products across the globe. Currently, petrol pumps, especially in Lahore, are limiting the amount of petrol they are giving to customers…
Our nation is having a lot of shortages lately. Natural gas, electricity, water, CNG and now, add to that list of never-ending miseries of Pakistanis: Petrol, as well. Just as the problem stricken nation…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.