- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Pakistanis love to take trips to the Northern areas during holidays, no matter the situation. This Eid-ul-Azha, people got too excited, and things got out of control. Thousands of people went to the tourist…
A piece of disturbing news for all citizens, All Pakistan Oil Tankers Contractors Association (APOTCA) has called a nationwide strike, suspending the supply of petroleum products to the whole country until…
The recent petroleum shortage across the country has led to rising concerns, needed to be dealt in a swift manner. One way in which the government is likely to fix the situation is to end the uniform pricing…
Recently, there is a huge dip in the price of petrol and other petroleum products across the globe. Currently, petrol pumps, especially in Lahore, are limiting the amount of petrol they are giving to customers…
Our nation is having a lot of shortages lately. Natural gas, electricity, water, CNG and now, add to that list of never-ending miseries of Pakistanis: Petrol, as well. Just as the problem stricken nation…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.