- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
ISLAMABAD: Following a drastic reduction in international fuel prices once again, which hit a record low on Thursday, Pakistani consumers should expect a huge cut in fuel prices. The Oil & Gas…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.