- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
POL Prices Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: While addressing to the Federal Cabinet Meeting on Friday, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced that the price of petrol has been reduced by Rs. 9.43 per litre to provide the benefit of reduction in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.