- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
Just like any other precision machinery, motor engines are designed and assembled to perform within certain temperature range for optimal efficiency. By nature, engines produce heat due to the friction of all…
Antifreeze or coolant is a major requirement of cars running in Pakistan. In 8 out of 12 months, we get high weather temperatures and our cars take a lot of beating considering conditions of our roads and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.