- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Just like any other precision machinery, motor engines are designed and assembled to perform within certain temperature range for optimal efficiency. By nature, engines produce heat due to the friction of all…
Antifreeze or coolant is a major requirement of cars running in Pakistan. In 8 out of 12 months, we get high weather temperatures and our cars take a lot of beating considering conditions of our roads and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.