- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
Lexus tops the JD Power’s 2016 Vehicle Dependability Study once again. This is the fifth year since Lexus has held the top spot. JD Power conducted research on vehicles that have been originally owned for three…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.