- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Rawalpindi Development Authority
After a long wait, the incumbent government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has finally given a green signal to the Rawalpindi Ring Road project, a key factor in the growth of the city. According to the details,…
Among many other problems parking is also a huge problem in Pakistan, especially in big cities like Rawalpindi. So in order to curb parking problem in the city, local government has decided to build a new…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.