- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Ride Hailing Service Islamabad
Islamabad and Rawalpindi become the third and fourth Pakistani cities to be included in the Uber' growing global network. Islamabad govt and Uber officials had a meeting on 27 April 2017 to discuss affordable,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.