- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
"Baber bhai aap gaari bech rahay hayn?", (Baber bro, are you selling your car?) inquired a member of our sales teams. I inquired about the worth of my "total jeenion" condition 2004 Cultus, he said 4.50-5 lacs.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.