- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department is all set to launch a state-of-the-art tracking system for vehicle number plates and smart registration cards. The new system will give updates to consumers about…
The Excise and Taxation Punjab has not yet succeeded to deliver the smart cards and vehicle registration number plates to the customers for almost a year now. According to the details, there are more than…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.