- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department is all set to launch a state-of-the-art tracking system for vehicle number plates and smart registration cards. The new system will give updates to consumers about…
The Excise and Taxation Punjab has not yet succeeded to deliver the smart cards and vehicle registration number plates to the customers for almost a year now. According to the details, there are more than…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.