- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
State Bank of Pakistan
For the past quite some time, Pakistani rupee is getting devalued against Dollar, and on Monday 11-12-2017 US Dollar saw an increase of PKR 3, climbing to Rs.110 creating panic in the local market. The purpose…
One of the reasons why our economy and automotive industry was flourishing during Musharraf era was that people had money to spend, banks were giving people money to spend on anything they wished to purchase…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.