- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
We have often received complaints from people that any recreational tour to Swat – a top tourist destination in Pakistan – is very tiring due to lack of construction of highways and roads. This problem may…
In a bid to cater to the need of citizens, Chief Minister KPK Pervez Khattak has inaugurated Swat motorway intersection. The total length of the section is 50km. It is imperative to mention here that at initial…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.