- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
We have often received complaints from people that any recreational tour to Swat – a top tourist destination in Pakistan – is very tiring due to lack of construction of highways and roads. This problem may…
Swat Police have confiscated 76 stolen cars and 17 motorbikes during the temporary campaign of registration non-custom paid vehicles, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, as reported by…
IJCians have always had a very special spot for northern areas of Pakistan. This year again, when the weather started getting warmer, plans were being discussed to head north for our annual summer camp. Several…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.