- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Syed Qaim Ali Shah
The Chief Minister of Sindh, Syed Qaim Ali Shah, has approved a special PKR 1.5 billion package for the renovation of the roads in Karachi City. The package was approved on the request of Asif Haider Shah,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.