- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
The automobile industry of Pakistan has sought tax reduction from the government. The demand comes as the sector is trying to resume production activities and increase sales amid COVID-19 pandemic in the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.