- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
- Locally-Assembled Corolla Cross to be Launched in 2023
- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
There is a common practice of removing your car’s thermostat valve in Pakistan if it starts showing signs of overheating every now and then, especially in small three cylinder cars. The drivers believe that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.