- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
toyota fortuner pakistan
Only recently Toyota Indus Motors launched the next generation of not so successful first gen Toyota Fortuner. The first gen was launched by Toyota Thailand back in 2005. This mid-sized SUV (sports utility…
IMC's bold move of introducing all new Toyota Fortuner at the reduced price of PKR 5,280,500 rupees has yet to sunk in. The 2nd generation of Toyota Fortuner, which was introduced last month on a launch in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.