- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
Toyota Indus Company
Pakistan’s second largest automobile manufacturer, Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC), has reported a massive profit of Rs 3.6 billion during the first quarter. The company shared the data in its financial…
Toyota Indus Company (IMC) has recorded massive profits for the second quarter of Fiscal Year (2020-21), which ended in December 2020. As per the numbers, the company has recorded 200% profit, Rs2.95billion, as…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.