- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
Tyre Pressure In Summers
In some parts of the country, the temperature has already touched 50 degree Celsius whereas its 40 degrees in most parts of Pakistan. And this heat starts to add in its intensity on a surface like a tarmac. And…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.