- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
uber ban in pakistan
The Islamabad Transport Authority (ITA) springs into action just days after taxi drivers staged a protest in the country's capital, Islamabad. The authority suggested that vehicles working for online ride…
Authorities in Sindh and Punjab swung into action on these past few weeks to bring the cab hailing services under the tax net and regulate these services, which admittedly have not entered in the country for a…
Although the ride hailing services like Careem and Uber managed to secure some semblance of relief for the time being in Punjab and Sindh, the story in Pakistan's capital is totally opposite. Law enforcement…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.