- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
UNECE’s WP.29 Regulations.
The hottest news of the auto market is finally here! The cabinet has approved the Automotive Industry Development and Export Plan (AIDEP) 2021-26. And, under the new policy, all vehicles, whether locally…
The absence of basic safety standards, such as airbags in Pakistan has always been criticized. But finally, the government has decided to adopt the international safety standards for vehicles in the country.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.