- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
1) Is there any limit for maximum age of any car? No Limit As Such, but usually old model cars are highly discouraged. Due to the fact that 10% depreciation is applied and 60% is the maximum depreciation. So…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.