- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Price Announced
- Here are Expected Increase in Fuel Prices in Pakistan
- Cholistan Jeep Rally 2023 is Underway – Details
- Petrol Pumps Closed in Various Cities of Punjab – Reports
- Pakitan Railways Set To Launch RABTA App
- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
1) Is there any limit for maximum age of any car? No Limit As Such, but usually old model cars are highly discouraged. Due to the fact that 10% depreciation is applied and 60% is the maximum depreciation. So…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.