- Govt Drops Another Petrol Bomb on Masses
- Car Import Increased By 669% in Last Three Months
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- No Music, Films in Public Transport Until 12 Rabi-ul-Awal
- Peugeot Cars Coming To Pakistan For The 3rd Time. Yes, 3rd!!
- General Tyres Guide on PakWheels a Great benefit for Car Owners
- Fill a Form, Put it in the Box & Get Your Number Plate
- Sindh To Get 250 Hybrid Buses For Public Transport
- …And FINALLY 2022 Lexus LX 600 is Here
- “Toyota Camry Hybrid is More Reliable Than Audi A6”, Owner’s Review
Rehan is a seasoned media affairs and communications professional, enthusiast motorist, senior PakWheeler and loves road tours.
The issue of fuel quality in Pakistan has been subject to debate in recent days. More has been said than actual actions to address the problem since Honda complained the regulator Oil and Gas Regulatory…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.