- Range Rover 2022 Revealed – Specs & Features
- Quaid-e-Azam’s 1924 Rolls Royce at a Car Exhibition
- MG HS Exclusive Delivery to Start VERY SOON!
- A Major Loss for Pak Suzuki in Sales Tax Case
- From Toyota to Tesla, Here Are the Most Valuable Automotive Brands of 2021
- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Booking Status & Delivery Time of Proton and United Cars
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Audi E-Tron GT ⚡ Audi E-Tron RS GT – A Comparison
I am an engineering student and automobiles have been my passion since my childhood.
So it has been two years since Pak Suzuki stopped the production of Liana; the car that had been discontinued throughout the rest of the world since 2005. It was the successor of the popular Suzuki Baleno…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.