- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Price Announced
- Here are Expected Increase in Fuel Prices in Pakistan
- Cholistan Jeep Rally 2023 is Underway – Details
- Petrol Pumps Closed in Various Cities of Punjab – Reports
- Pakitan Railways Set To Launch RABTA App
- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
Yonus A. Siddiqui
Mr. Yonus A. Siddiqui is a supply chain trainer and consultant. He is qualified as Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) from APICS-SCC USA, Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) from ISCEA USA, MBA Marketing from IBA Karachi, M.Sc. Bio-Physics from Karachi University and PGD Computer Science & Statistics from Karachi University. He also enjoys the honorary position of Advisory Board Member - ISCEA Pakistan.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.