Yes, it’s that time of the year again. Time for Pakwheels Auto Show in Lahore! The biggest automotive show of Pakwheels in Pakistan. The previous car shows in Lahore have been quite a success and this year the organizers have been planning to make the show better than ever and on a much bigger level.
The venue will be the same as last year
Liberty Market roundabout, Lahore.
Timings are 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, on the
16th of March, 2014(Sunday).
Following are the categories of vehicles which you will be able to see at the show:
- Vintage & classic cars
- Sports cars/exotics
- Luxury cars
- Concept/project/modified cars*
- Super/heavy/touring bikes
- Classic and vintage bikes
Here is some information and some rules, which one will have to follow at the show:
- Pakwheels management, organizers and members will not be responsible in case of any unfortunate event.
- Rights of admission is reserved.
- As it is a family event, stunts/burnouts are strictly prohibited.
- Spectators are not allowed to sit in participants vehicles.
- Participants are required to park their vehicles at the assigned location(s).
NOTE: Entry is prior to approval of Management Committee. To avoid any hassle, register your cars before the event. Entry stickers are available with the organizers.
Please navigate to the following link to fill out the form to register your vehicle for the show:
For more information and details contact:
- Mian Muhammad Yuccaf Xufffer: 0321-5333305
- JZ Awan: 0323-4222772
- Immad Javed: 0311-9478680
Best of luck Lahori’s! Hope you guys out do this show better than ever before!