- Atlas Honda Bikes – 2nd Price Hike in One month
- Supreme Court Overrules Lahore High Court’s “No Helmet, No Petrol” Ban
- Tesla Model S Gets A Wild Makeover
- Window Buffeting – Disturbing Noise When You Open Car’s Rear Windows
- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
2017 Honda CG125
Abdul Hanan 87
Cheap parts and stripped bikes, these are the common sights when one thinks of any locally modified bikes. Be it a Honda 125 or CD 70, stripping away all body parts is the norm. However, dig a little deeper in…
Abdul Hanan 48
Motorbikes in Pakistan are the face of a progressively increasing number of lower-middle class, which in many ways is a good sign in more than one way of -good- things to come. In terms of figures, PAMA…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.