- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
The so-called monopoly of the big three local automakers – Pak Suzuki, Honda Atlas and Toyota IMC – may face fierce competition from outside as the government has awarded incentive-based Greenfield Status to 15…
Adan Ali 25
Auto Development Policy 2016-21, Dewan's plans to return as an auto manufacturer, multiple car launches and FAW's intent to produce V2 locally are just a handful of the headlines that point towards a bright…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.