- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
- MG ZS Vs. Glory 580 Pro – A Comparison
- MG ZS Vs. KIA Sportage Alpha – A Comparison
- After Sportage, Fire in Tucson – Should it be Ignored?
- Charge In 5 Mins – Israeli Company Makes New EV Batteries
- Price Revealed – Pakistan’s Most Affordable SUV MG ZS is Here!
- Here are EXCLUSIVE Pics of MG ZS Interior & Exterior
- Delay In EV Ordinance Puts Car Importers In Trouble
- FINALLY – Corolla Altis X Arrived at Dealerships
Al Haj Group
In a recent development, we have come to know that Proton Saga will be introduced in Pakistan under a downsized engine i.e. 1299 cc instead of 1332 cc to secure tax benefits. According to the details, the…
Umair Saleemi 418
Ever since the announcement of entry of Proton in Pakistan, car enthusiasts have shown keen interest. The new entrant will certainly help create more choices for people in the country which is currently…
Ali Laghari 181
Al-Haj Group has signed an agreement with Malaysian automaker, Proton, to assemble and distribute its vehicles in the country. The signing ceremony was held at Proton Motors Head Office in Kuala Lumpur on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.